Aptima’s unique mission is to maximize the performance of sociotechnical systems — complex organizations of highly-skilled individuals interacting with information, other people, and the world at large through advanced technology. Our solutions produce measurable results because we base our designs on a scientific understanding of human performance in the workplace.
By combining the principles of social science with quantitative computational methods, we deliver innovative products and services to measure, analyze, and improve performance through:
- Performance Assessment Technologies that improve organizational performance by optimizing individual and team performance
- Performance Augmentation Systems that precisely address gaps in performance and form true human-machine partnerships
- Learning & Training Systems that deliver the right training experiences at the right time to foster development both within single learning events and over time
- Intelligent Analytic Technologies that combine data analytics with immersive, naturalistic user experiences to create seamless analyst-machine interfaces
- Healthcare Technologies (ADS) that use predictive analytics, AI, and machine learning to aid with several core healthcare system needs